Re: [xmca] text

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 07:47:35 PDT

Hi Joao & Eugene--

I do not know of this article in English, although probably we can get it
translated if it is not. Meantime, I can recommend two sources
that should help:

Vygotsky, L. (1993). The collected works of L.S.Vygotsky. Vol.2: The
fundamentals of
defectology (abnormal psychology and learning disabilities) (R.W.Rieber &
A.S. Carton,
Eds.). NY: Plenum Press.

and

Katarina Rodina's article which can be found at lchc as follows:

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Paper/VygotskyDisabilityEJSNE2007.pdf

AR Luria's work should be relevant in several places.

Perhaps our Russian bibliophiles can come up with an origanal for
translation?

mike