[xmca] Speaking out

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 11:20:15 PDT

Kris and I have been speaking recently about speaking out -- About ways to
communicate what we are
doing that will get these sets of practices more widely accepted and
supported. What follows is a
representation of one of the manyt activities we engage with young people at
a HUD cite here in
San Diego. We had trouble uploading it to the tclearninglounge website, so
at the suggestion of
Ivan Rosero, she put it on Youtube and Ivan will create the linke from the
Learning Center which
is the center of these activities.

The uploading is easy. And here is what a hard working UCSD undergrad in
Communication may
learn how to accomplish in a week or so of working with visual documentation
of the activities.

Seems like a really interesting potential pattern of collaborative mediation
for this forum as well?
here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiowil1I6UE&feature=email

mike
PS-- What if every member of XMCA created a similar document. Think how much
we would
learn about each other?