RE: [xmca] Help in teaching and learning maths

From: Hallam,Teresa A <thallam who-is-at uakron.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 06:16:00 PDT

Andy,
Here are a couple of general articles about math difficulties and suggestions for remediation. There are a list of references at the end of the second article. My daughter had similar problems at about that age and struggled with it into adulthood. However, she now loves statistical analysis with the help of computer software and is getting her PhD in Political Science.

Teresa A. Hallam, PhD
University of Akron
thallam@uakron.edu