[xmca] early registration extended--june 15th

From: Olga Vasquez <ovasquez who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 09:32:15 PDT

Dear colleagues and friends,

Due to the slow going of completely resolving the
acceptance process, we are extending
the early registration to June 15th. We still
have about 20 proposals that have been reviewed
and accepted but have no contact information and
I am very uncomfortable about closing the
early registration till I can count this group on
my right hand. The hundreds of you whom
we have already processed, could you take a moment and look through:

http://iscar.ucsd.edu/incomplete-but-accepted.html
on our webpage: iscar2008.com

and see if you recognize any of your colleagues
work or people who do this kind of work
in various regions of the world? We will track them down.
Thank you much,
Olga