Re: [xmca] Did the Butterfly Leave the Cocoon, and then what?

From: Martin Packer <packer who-is-at duq.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 13:40:24 PST

Phillip,

So we might explore Foucault's notion of history as geneology as a
replacement for a history with objective laws? I think that would be very
interesting. I think that Foucault's program for "a historical ontology of
ourselves" has goals that are in many respects similar to V's general
psychology.

Martin