Re: [xmca] I don't understand what the Routledge site wants me to do

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 17:18:27 PST

Margaret--

When I click on the website, a page comes up with an orange picture outline
of MCA in the upper left hand corner and
a list of articles in the current edition in blue running down the middle of
the page. Click on the blue title of Martin's paper
which has a little blue (or green) box next to it saying something like
"free access." That will take you to another page
where you have an option to download the article in various formats. I
usually use pdf. I verified that the pdf does in fact
download to my computer, but didn't do so since I have hard copy

(Now, with all that free advice, maybe its time to subscribe and get
electronic access to it all? :-)) )
mike

PS-- If others experience difficulty, I will download the article and send
to xmca. But hopefully, those directions should
help everyone out.