Re: [xmca] ZPD

From: Volker.hippie <Volker.hippie who-is-at tele2adsl.dk>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 17:34:34 PST

Yes, and, ... one thing is to talk and think and write about the ZPD,
another thing is to experience the creation of ZPD's "live", in real space.

Yes, and, surely The All Stars Talent Network is a wonderful group of
people who are able to do that, creating ZPD's, right on the spot -
perhaps not all the time, but many times, and always the times I have
enjoyed meeting them. - perhaps because it is not so much about "about",
but it is about doing it together.

Yes, and a mail conversation is mostly /about/ something.

Wonderful that you put spot on, that by "performing the ZPD" we can
learn "it" by joining the activity, and not by thinking "about" it.

Even though it is wonderful afterwards to remember it, and like here, to
write "about" it.

By the way, last time I experienced young and elder people celebrating
"performing ZPD" happened in Kuceva, a place - far out - in Serbia,
where people from "Hi Neighbour" once again created a wonderful
gathering with international "Vygotsky"-friends, like Lois Holzman,
Vesna Ogjenovic, Leif Strandberg, Lina Kostarova(all members on this
list), Poul Murray, Wilfried Kernke, and more.

It seems to me that Lois has to be where important ZPD's are created. -
Thanks to Lois for inspiring and supporting others to that.

Dear Dot, so lovely to hear your voice (read your message), - Volker
Bunzendahl

--
Volker Bunzendahl, asociate professor, cand. psych.
Professionshøjskolen University College Nordjylland