Re: [xmca] neoformation

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 08:30:53 PST

A la Lave and Wenger, all those activities you name, Helena, involve
learning. And they may involve development. But they do not involve a more
capable peer who is attempting to
assist someone to achieve a "new developmental level." On those grounds,
you might say that no zoped could be present. On the other hand, play is
said to create a zoped (by
several in this discussion). So why not confessing to priest (for example?)

mike