RE: [xmca] method of double stimulation

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 05:45:00 PST

Eric, thanks for mentioning these studies. I've actually written several, so
could you please help me identify the ones you're thinking of, and the
issues you're especially interested in, so my remarks are on target? Peter

Peter Smagorinsky
The University of Georgia
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602