Re: [xmca] Did the Butterfly Leave the Cocoon, and then what?

From: Martin Packer <packer who-is-at duq.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 18:31:28 PST

Mike,

It's a good question. My presumption would be that V was *trying*, with all
of his work, to put this program into practice.

But first I need to figure out some of the details a bit better. Some time
ago I posted a passage about ontology from the Crisis that doesn't yet make
sense to me. I need to get clearer on where V was looking, and how.

On nomothetic: there's the example of Pavlov's work on reflexes that V
himself discusses... By studying salivation in dogs, he was studying
reflexes in animals.... It's late: more tomorrow

Martin