Re: [xmca] Did the Butterfly Leave the Cocoon, and then what?

From: Martin Packer <packer who-is-at duq.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 13:37:31 PST

It's not clicking, Mike. Can't we consider V's own work a realization?

On 2/22/08 2:26 PM, "Mike Cole" <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is the program realized, Martin?
> As David Kel pointed out in an earlier message, in LSV you thoughts and
> words, in ANL you have actions and activities.

V gas plenty of action too. Not sure about activities.

Thoughts are to be understood
> inside a materialist psychology, presumably using some form of philosophny
> as Ilyenkov's .
>
> How could nomothetic science be relevant?

My dictionary has: " of or relating to the study or discovery of general
scientific laws. Often contrasted with idiographic ."

Sounds like V to me.

Martin