[xmca] I don't understand what the Routledge site wants me to do

From: Margaret Woodruff-Wieding <mwieding who-is-at austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 17:05:05 PST

I get emails from the xmca listserve every day, but to get Martin's article
for our discussion I can't figure out what the web site wants me to do. I am
not a subscriber to Mind, Culture, and Action.. I have clicked on everything
on the page that your hot link takes me too, but I still get nothing but
instructions to enter my password, which I don't have. I have a Ph.D. in one
discipline and an A.B.D. in another discipline and use the computer all the
time for research, but this site is incomprehensible to me. Please help.

Margaret Woodruff-Wieding

mwieding@austin.rr.com