[xmca] request for supervising

From: marta traetta <marta.traetta who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 04:37:05 PST

  Dear all,
  I'm a new member of this list. I'm a PhD student in Psychology at
University of Bari in Italy.
  I'm interested in participation strategies and identity in virtual
community. In particular my research deals
  with blended community (in which online and face to face interactions are
blended).
  I have done a first and explorative analysis through Social Network
Analysis on two blended communities
  of students and I would like to integrate the results obtained, analyzing
in-depth the rethoric construction
  of identity using discourse analysis.
  My doctoral course has a three-months period to spend in a foreign country
so I would dedicate myself
  to identify appropriate discourse markers for my research aim, during that
period.
  Therefore I would like to ask you if someone of you is interested in
supervising me for three months in
  2008. If someone is interested, please let me know if your Department is
interested in being
  involved in a Socrates or Erasmus program to facilitate the exchanges with
my Department.

  Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.

 Thanks

 MARTA

  Marta Traetta, PhD student
  Department of Psychology