RE: [xmca] Re-cycling the idea of a collaborative papers

From: Emily Duvall <emily who-is-at uidaho.edu>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 12:13:05 PST

Mike, could you include direction re finding that discussion? I've been out of the loop at bit lately.
~ Em

Emily Duvall
Assistant Professor Curriculum & Instruction
University of Idaho, Coeur d'Alene
1000 W. Hubbard Suite 242 | Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
T 208 667 2588 | F 208 667 5275 emily@uidaho.edu | www.cda.uidaho.edu

He only earns his freedom and his life, who takes them every day by storm.
-- Johann Wolfgang Goethe