Re: [xmca] Re-cycling the idea of a collaborative papers

From: John Martin <regardingjohn who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 11:12:59 PST

I would be *very* interested in seeing an article about the effects
of the Elkonin-Davydov curriculum! I don't think I'd be able to
contribute to it, but I'd love to read it!

- John
John Martin
Games, Learning, and Society Group
Educational Communication and Technology Program
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
University of Wisconsin, Madison
johnmartin@wisc.edu
http://regardingjohn.com