Re: [xmca] A Culture of Safety at Work

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 16:19:52 PST

Depends on how long the slience lasts, Marcia. One of the GREAT things about
fora like this one is that they allow great leeway in what is a timely
answer and so for the
kind of organizing and planning of thoughts you mention. In this case,
Helena was asking for help and has a practical need for it, so I am hoping
to stimulate
some of those who have been thinking to externalize their thoughts for her
and our benefit.

Of course, the results can be unhelpful. Perhaps my attempts were. It would
not be the first time!!
mike

PS-- And for anyone who has not noticed, David Kellog has been pointing at
an earlier discussion about development for which new materials are
available
on XMCA, for a topic of pretty general concern, but which has evoked little
reaction. That topic is beckoning me at present.