[xmca] Symposium: Children & Otherness. CfP, ISCAR Congress, San Diego, September 8-13, 2008

From: Michalis Kontopodis <michalis.kontopodis who-is-at staff.hu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 05:58:02 PST

Dear colleagues,

I would be more than happy if you could circulate the following CfP
for a Symposium for the 2nd Congress of the International Society for
Cultural and Activity Research (ISCAR. If you are interested in it,
please communicate with me as soon as possible. Summaries should be
submitted till the 10th of February.

Title: Children & Otherness. What happens when anthropology of
childhood, feminist studies and socio-cultural-historical psychology
meet?

Summary & Details: see attachment

Michalis Kontopodis

research associate