Re: [xmca] L. I. Bozhovich and perizhivanie

From: Olga Vasquez <ovasquez who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 08:18:35 PST

>Dorothy,

Thank you so much for your wonderful explanation.
For a moment, I feel that I will carry
this definition of perizhivane with me forever,
but knowing well that illusive transformation of
a novice, like the flaps of a butterfly, I may
cease to remember its full impact, if I actually
heard/understood it all.

By way of saying thanks,
olga

Olga A. Vásquez