Re: [xmca] New evidence on genetic / environment interaction

From: Paul Dillon <phd_crit_think who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 13:21:33 PST

David,

  I checked out the site you posted but got this message.

  We are licensed to publish this content on the PsycPort site for only 30 days.
   We’re sorry, but this article has expired.

  It appears to have been a new article of some kind. Do you have any information from the articule that could be used for a Google search on the new evidence?

  Thanks

  Paul
David Preiss <davidpreiss@uc.cl> wrote:

These news about a new study on imprinted genes are fascinating as
they relate potentially to the issue of human abilities:

http://www.psycport.com/showArticle.cfm?
xmlFile=ap_2007_11_30_ap.online.all_D8T7VIEG0_news_ap_org.anpa.ew.xml&pr
ovider=Associated Press

David Preiss, Ph.D.
Subdirector de Extensión y Comunicaciones
Escuela de Psicología
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Av Vicuña Mackenna 4860
Macul, Santiago
Chile

Fono: 3544605