Re: [xmca] Sreamed Discussion of Discussion of Development in CHAT theory

From: Cathrene Connery <cconnery who-is-at ithaca.edu>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 16:47:49 PST

Hi all,
Just a quick thank you for those of you who participated in making the
streamed discussions a reality. There is something very primal about
being able to see interlocutors on the tape that enhances my
understanding, resulting in feeling more connected to our thought
community. While I will have to wait to view the entire sequence until
later this week, I just wanted to express my appreciation.
Best wishes,
Cathrene

Mike Cole wrote:
> Below is the URL for the streamed discussion between LCHC and DWR lab
> yesterday on questions of development in cultural historical approaches.
>
> Separately I will send power point presentations which are probably
> illegible. We will also seek to have these materials linked
> from the XMCA page, but at present there is a lot of flu around here and we
> are short handed.
>
> mike
>
> http://earth.ucsd.edu:8080/ramgen/courses/mcole/2007_11_05_MCole_Helsinki.rm

Dr. M. Cathrene Connery