Re: [xmca] George Herbert Mead. help please

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 08:58:36 PDT

The Cambridge companion to Vygotsky has a good article by Anne Edwards on
this
topic. Also work by Dottie Holland I believe and Valsiner among others.

NOTE:; Mead got his phd with Dilthey, a fact I take to be highly relevant.
See also philosophy of the present which is full of interesting overlapping
ideas.

Go to it Andy!!
mike