Re: [xmca] On Roth's "On Mediation"

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 06:40:12 PDT

I was not clear on the question you were asking, Eric.
The issue of the development of consciousness in relation to levels of
organization of behavior is an interesting
one but not susceptible to quick response on xmca.

At least I am not capable of it. Perhaps someone others can address the
issue.
mike