Re: [xmca] Collective efforts appear to succeed. Thanks everyone.

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 20:01:56 PDT

Ah, yee of little faith. The instrument is contained in tiny vibrations, too
small for current science to measure, that
converge from several sources to achieve the commonly desired result.

:-)

I am sure the folks around you will understand this perfectly, Paul. But
whether they will identify the mechanism, well, that
requires higher order trust and years of concentrated co-participation. (Or
so I have heard)
mike