Re: [xmca] homo academicus

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 14:09:36 PDT

the price of a truly reflexive sociology, psychology, etc should be
at least one part doubt and one part humbleness.
An incomplete recipe
mike

PS-- I was sort of puzzled by the directionality in the quoted statement
from
bourdieu's causal links between academic ideas and politics. They
run/leak/dribble only in
one direction?