Re: [xmca] Fires in San Diego County

From: B $B who-is-at 69' <$B@69'(B>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 19:03:28 PDT

Mike, and all XMCAers in and near San Diego,

I am following the news on a SD newspaper's website, and it is so
threatening to see on the map that the fire is so close to Solana
Beach. It seems that the wildfire is incomparably bigger than one I
experienced there in 2003. Just hope all of you are safe and OK.

KIyo Miyazaki