Re: [xmca] belatedly on Wells' article

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 19:18:37 PDT

After sending that email I went and visited the web site of my former job
(I retired in 2002), and I found that the word "collaboration" has reverted
to the meaning I fought like hell to quash - "creating the maximum possible
distance between people and then creating a thin channel of electronic
communication for them to overcome." Hegel said something about the
comparative power of the individual against the Zeitgeist. :( So yes, 7
years is obviously too short a time.

Andy