RE: FW: [xmca] Wells article

From: Alexander Surmava <monada who-is-at netvox.ru>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 16:08:32 PDT

Anton,

Thank you for help with Webster. The date 1913 is characteristic. It means
that predominant in modern culture positivism is successfully realizing its
black deed emasculating even our language. The word which evidently had a
sense for those who lived in the beginning of the previous century needs to
prove his right to existence today.

Sasha