RE: [xmca] personality

From: maria ianeva <m_ianeva who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 07:49:48 PDT

beyond the developmental aspect there may be also a functional one, as part of what Rene Kaes calls our psychic groupality, our internal groups
being all alone we're still part of a (imaginary, symbolic?) group, my personality "remains" just because I was once engaged in an activity with others even if I'm not now