Re: [xmca] On Mediation

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Mon Oct 08 2007 - 06:06:56 PDT

Dear All,
here is a copy of the proofs of the paper Mike is referring to and
which should be in the next issue of THEORY & PSYCHOLOGY, according
to the page numbers.

This paper is an interrogation of the concept MEDIATION, which I
began to work on because of the apparent different ways in which
members (of our community) were using the term. I hold it with
Dorothy Smith and Pierre Bourdieu and Klaus Holzkamp: if we do not
interrogate our concepts, we are simply subject to ideology.

Cheers,

Michael