Re: [xmca] The Wells Article

From: ruqaiya hasan <Ruqaiya.Hasan who-is-at ling.mq.edu.au>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 18:34:26 PDT

Michael thanks for your message.

I discovered what it is: I have an antediluvian system and so sometimes as
soon as I get on to a website something goes hugely wrong. So its my fault
for not respoecting technology enough to update my system. I will work out
something but it may take time.

Meanwhile if maybe Gordon or some one else could kindly send me a PDF file
as an attachment I will be able to read that and would be truly grateful for
this help.

Before I sign off, please let me thank you for welcoming my participation so
warmly. you are all very knowledgeable and as i said i learn a lot from
xmca. Anyway I will try and be a more active participant -- only time runs
away from one!

Ruqaiya