Re: [xmca] Reading time!!

From: Gordon Wells <gwells who-is-at ucsc.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 08:22:12 PDT

To all on xmca,

Thank you for voting to discuss my article. I feel very honored and
look forward to our dialogue. For those who would like to see the
video clip of the classroom episode near the end of the paper, you
can view it at
http://people.ucsc.edu/~gwells//Files/Courses_Folder/TeachingResources/Windfinder.qt
Please do not disseminate it beyond this list.

Gordon

>Hi All--- Taylor and Francis will be posting Gordon's article soon, but mean
>time he has made it available as specified below.
>Time for some hot discours-orations!
>mike
>

>I have put the article on my webpage so now anyone can access it. It is at
>the top of the following page:
>http://people.ucsc.edu/~gwells/Files/Papers_Folder/SelectedPapers.html<http://people.ucsc.edu/%7Egwells/Files/Papers_Folder/SelectedPapers.html>

Gordon Wells
Department of Education