Re: [xmca] The Polls are open!! Vote.

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 09:45:13 PDT

Hi Stella--

The way things work is that xmca members decide on what they want to have
posted free
at their website and then Taylor and Francis (the new publishers) make it
available as pdf
and then we discuss, sometimes more, sometimes less. So vote. About 25
people have
so far.

I am sorry the graphic is not there this month. Local infrastructural
discoordination!! But
lots of good will and patches.
mike