Re: [xmca] Request for Panelist Names on CHAT History

From: Lois Holzman <lholzman who-is-at eastsideinstitute.org>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 08:53:26 PDT

I've been following this thread intermittently and have what I guess are
meta-level thoughts.
What conception of history are people using (many, I think)? It seems
important to keep in mind that at least one conception of history is that
the tellings of it (the narratives, the stories) are as much a part of it as
what we sometimes refer to as "what happened."
What's weird to one person is not to another.
I've always thought the lack of dogma, definition and exclusivity was a
strength of CHAT.
Lois