Re: [xmca] Request for Panelist Names on CHAT History

From: Steve Gabosch <sgabosch who-is-at comcast.net>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 12:25:20 PDT

For anyone involved in this symposium: Joachim Lompscher (1932-2005),
previously of the Dept of Educational Psychology, Univ of Potsdam,
Germany, wrote a helpful contribution to the historical develpement
of CHAT in a chapter entitled "The Cultural-Historical Activity
Theory: Some Aspects of Development" in the collection Critical
Perspectives on Activity (2006) ed. by Sawchuk, Duarte and Elhammoumi.
- Steve