Re: [xmca] Natural vs. Human Dialectics

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 00:56:02 PDT

I speak as a rank amateur in the bird behaviour department, Steve. I
thought it was a learned behaviour but I could be wrong. But it doesn't
matter does it? Capacity to learn is spread across the Animal Republic, if
not wider. Tell me more about the dissolution of the Nature/Culture
distinction?
Andy