[xmca] Re: Genealogy & the Evolution of CHAT

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 16:34:13 PDT

Hi Cathrene-

Lets see what your initiative uncovers. A lot I hope. As to ISCAR, maybe the
idea of an ISCAR in
San Diego is just a malicious rumor? (The offer of a cot and key to the lab
stand, so far no takers)

Here is a small contribution to your project that might be of some interest.
Check out the first page of the document at
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Pubs/CHILDPSY.pdf. Published in 1981. The "author"
is labelled as lchc, but if you go to the bottom of the first page, there is
a list of the contributors with non-acronymic names
Perhaps there are some clues to history in that list?
mike

PS-- A search on Raeithel on lchc might yield a little information as well.