Re: [xmca] Shottor on Clark on Language as Joint action

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 02 2007 - 13:48:49 PDT

Yes, thanks for the backup Tony. I appear to have doubly failed to attach.
Anyway, what excited me upon encountering Clark's book was the use of joint
mediated activity as
a unit of analysis for using/acquiring language. Shotter makes clear that my
initial reaction was too
simplistic, but the convergence remains interesting and I am continuing to
poke at the problem.
mike