Re: [xmca] AT and dispersed practice

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 11 2007 - 16:30:09 PDT

Branimira---

I note you did not get a response to this message. I, personally, am
unacquainted with Schatzki's work. I have found the following reference:

 Schatzki, Theodore
R.<javascript:open_window("http://melvyl.cdlib.org:80/F/PSKVIECBUB3U8JXCKBA4DF4HBFMB6M3JK8I3K77L9HQ2LL9F83-02842?func=service&doc_number=024402298&line_number=0012&service_type=TAG");>
  *Title* Social practices : a Wittgensteinian approach to human activity
and the social / Theodore R. Schatzki

But it is not at UCSD. Is there an article you might point us toward? You
brief summary of examples of practices was not enough to go on for me.
mike