RE: [xmca] Elections for CH-SIG Officers for 2008-2010 -- reminder

From: David H Kirshner <dkirsh who-is-at lsu.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 14:16:01 PDT

I vote "Yes" for the whole slate!
I think it's a wonderful slate, and am grateful that talented people
care enough about the SIG to support it. But I suspect the instruction
to "just click on the 'reply' button and send a 'yes' or 'no' for the
whole slate" will end up making each vote a mailbox filler for the
listserv membership. Perhaps another technique would be better.
David