[xmca] Request for paper

From: Phil Chappell <philchappell who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Sun Jul 22 2007 - 17:04:10 PDT

Dear All,

I'm revisiting the zpd discussion held here last year (?) and am
trying to get my hands on the entire article/chapter where Vygotsky
uses Tolstoy's account of intervention in teaching children writing.
I have the snippet from http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/ZOPEDS/
zopedsinclass.html - would anyone happen to have an electronic copy
of the full text? The furthest I could go was the Journal of Russian
and East European Psychology, Vol. 42, No. 1, 2004, Imagination and
Creativity in Childhood, Lev Semenovich Vygotsky, pages 7-97.

Regards,

Phil