[xmca] Politics of Difference: Succinct Summary Materials

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 13:38:41 PDT

While waiting for a meeting this morning I had the opportunity to fish
around a little for a good
source on "the politics of difference," a phrase I have often encountered
without really understanding
its meaning/connection to other concepts. I found the following site with an
essay that made a lot
of connections to concepts I am more familiar with and some authors I have
read and even taught.
Perhaps others will find it useful. And perhaps the cogniscenti among us
will tell us if it is off base.
mike

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/identity-politics/