Re: [xmca] Fwd: Don't download Microsoft patch

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 08:46:02 PDT

My reading is like Ed's. Passion, not flame throwing. Non response is the
best way to
deal with flame throwing. Whenever it has appeared on xmca, it has appeared
around
passion-inducing issues. But this medium really is not productive when
overheated
rhetoric appears.

These are VERY fraught times. Everywhere we look there is trouble with a
heavy
ideological fire under it. Keeping our international discourse civil seems
really essential.

If I have contributed to overheating, I apologize and will watch myself. You
all do the same please.
mike