Re: [xmca] Fwd: Don't download Microsoft patch

From: <xmcabb who-is-at comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 07:09:47 PDT

Wow. Sure is hot in here. I'm reminded of Eva E's paper about multiple systems of discourse, and find it similar, in some ways, to Christie's description of content and regulative registers. The former is set up and supported by the latter -- relatively easy to do with elementary age children, who tend follow the adults lead. But I can't see through the flames for how it works with adults.

bb