Re: [xmca] Don C about the "epic" googlization film - a bit of mca history

From: Wolff-Michael Roth <mroth who-is-at uvic.ca>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 06:19:57 PDT

Hi Mike,
perhaps we have to rethink the "more knowledgeable partner" and think
zpd as Yrjö suggested as a change in the activity system that leads
to expansive learning, and this may happen also in the case were
equally knowledgeable partners get together, or if a new tool is
introduced, different forms of division of labor are evolved, etc.

Michael