Re: [xmca] blog alternative to email list

From: <jmgdo who-is-at berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 10:32:56 PDT

Agreed. I love the blog idea. The "blogosphere" as its called (I am a
particularly blog-loving member and participant) offers a wonderful shared
space for community building. And its definitely the emerging media of
"collaborative environment".

My only practical concern is that every person who "posts" (rather than
comments) must be invited into the blog as a contributor.