Re: [xmca] "Psychology of Art" and "Literature and Revolution"

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 17:52:53 PDT

Hi David-- We are in a chaotic end-of-academic-year period here. I am trying
to get the original Russian Mandelshtam "Yule" source. I did get the
collected essays and also complete poems. no "swallow" there. Both your
prior note and this one could serve for an entire summer's discussion,
and it would not be a wasted summer!!
mike