Re: [xmca] The polls are open

From: Paul Dillon <phd_crit_think who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 12:14:32 PDT

mike,

  ditto. given that the article about tools for thought has already generated a thread that seemed very interesting I'd sure like to see the abstract, or even better, the article itself, otherwise, what 2 year olds do with video cameras seems quite interesting.

  Paul

Elina Lampert-Shepel <ellampert@gmail.com> wrote:
  Mike,
The titles are fascinating, but unfortunately the abstracts are for the
different articles.
Elina

On 5/30/07, Mike Cole wrote:

> The abstracts for the articles appearing in the next issue of Mind,
> Culture,
> & Activity are now online for you to see and voting booth is open.
> Read, enjoy, & vote at
>
> http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Journal/poll.html
>
> mike

Elina Lampert-Shepel
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Education
Mercy College New Teacher Residency Program
Mercy College
66 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
(212) 615 3367
I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of
it and it responds. It is free. But it is not free to do what a
violin string is supposed to do - to produce music. So I take it,
fix it in my violin and tighten it until it is taut. Only then it
is free to be a violin string.
Sir Rabindranath Tagore.