[xmca] FW: The functional method of double stimulation - and some photographs

From: Paula Towsey <paulat who-is-at johnwtowsey.co.za>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 02:23:43 PDT

Dear Ana

Thank you for your suggestion that I forward this email to the group. The
blocks I used for my cross-sectional study were made by Stoelting Co. (USA),
according to the specs. provided by Jacob Kasanin and Eugenia Hanfmann
(+/-1936/37).

My research exercise, 'In Search of Vygotsky's Blocks: exploring cev, bik,
mur, and lag in South Africa', was conducted for my M. Ed. (Psychology in
Education) by course work and research report at Wits University.