RE: [xmca] Reifications and Amalgams

From: White, Phillip <Phillip.White who-is-at cudenver.edu>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 13:28:30 PDT

thanks for the comments - while i haven't a clue if i agree or disagree, your comments provide a kind of bouy as i tack my own way through the currents of the article.

phillip

Phillip A. White, Lecturer
University of Colorado at Denver, Health Sciences Center
School of Education, Human Development
Teacher Education