[xmca] 2nd Sociocultural Theory in Education Conference

From: Valerie Farnsworth <Valerie.Farnsworth who-is-at manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 06:05:31 PDT

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hello xmca,

My email about the upcoming conference came through a bit garbled.

I' m attaching the poster this time to provide more readable information about the conference.
The previous attachments included booking forms and the call for abstracts.

The 2nd Sociocultural Theory in Education Conference will focus on the theme: Theory, Identity and Learning.

The conference will be in Manchester, England from 10-11 September 2007.

Abstracts are due by 15 May and early registration is due by 1 June.

Kind regards,
Valerie Farnsworth, Pauline Davis and
The Sociocultural Theory Interest Group (ScTIG)
University of Manchester